Clinics and Services
The following clinics are operated by the practice:
- Hypertension Clinic – For patients with high blood pressure.
- Smoking Cessation Clinic – For patients seeking help and advice to stop smoking. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review on a regular basis please use this form.
- Minor Surgery – Some minor procedures are performed at the surgery if the doctor feels this is appropriate.
- Child Immunisation and Child Health Surveillance – The practice aims to provide full child health care for all children within the practice.
- Asthma Clinic – Advice and help for patients with asthma. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please use this form.
- Diabetic Clinic – Advice and help for patients with diabetes.
- Heart Disease Clinic – Advice and help for patients with chronic heart disease.
- Family Planning Clinic – For all age groups.
- Acupuncture – Dr Lemke runs an acupuncture clinic for the management of pain. For referral and assessment by Dr Lemke, please enquire for details.
- Medication Reviews – With our clinical pharmacist for patients on repeat medications. If you have been advised by the surgery that your medication review is due please use this form.
The following services can be obtained through the surgery.
If you have any need for these services, please either ask the doctor when you are seen, or speak to one of the receptionists.
- Health Visitor – A health visitor can be contacted by telephoning Clacton 01255 670220.
- District Nurse – If you feel you need to contact a district nurse, they can be contacted on 0300 003 2144.
- Cervical Smears – Cervical smear tests are performed at the surgery. This test is recommended for all women until they reach the age of 65.
- Maternity Services – Full antenatal and postnatal care is available at the surgery by appointment.
- Chiropody – Chiropody is available on the NHS to certain patients. Please ask for details.
- Community Care – A community care service operates in this area if you need help collecting prescriptions, transport to hospital or surgery, etc. The receptionist can put you in contact with this service.
- Care Advisor – A care advisor is attached to the practice and can be contacated by telephoning the surgery on 01255 674373.
- Dementia Support Clinics – Alzheimers.org.uk run a monthly clinic at the surgery offering support and advice to patients and families. This is by appointment only. To book an appointment please visit our Consulting Room
- Social Services – If you feel you require the help of Social Services you can contact them directly on 0345 603 7630 or alternatively please enquire