Pulmonary Rehabilitation Patient Self Referral
You can now self-refer to pulmonary rehabilitation by visiting www.podiatryselfrefer.co.uk or calling 03330433966.
You can refer to pulmonary rehabilitation when:
- you have a diagnosed respiratory condition
- you experience breathlessness as part of your everyday life
- you are registered with a GP in Suffolk or north east Essex
- you are able to commit to a twice weekly course of education and exercise
We do not offer a service for patients who:
- do not have a confirmed respiratory condition
- do not experience breathlessness which impacts on daily activities have contraindications to pulmonary rehabilitation, such as unstable cardiac conditions, unstable blood pressure or other issues which limit the ability to exercise.
- are under the age of 18
More information can be found on the self-referral portal. Alternatively, contact your GP, practice nurse or respiratory health professional for more advice.
This service is provided in partnership with AHP Suffolk.